Where we are...
First Covenant Church is located at 810 S. 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Parking for First Covenant Visitors
is free for Sunday worship services and other First Covenant events. The parking lot is located between 6th & 7th streets on Chicago Avenue or 9th Avenue S (also known as Bud Grant Way). Enter the church through the door under the large green awning (this is the main entrance).
Convenient Public Parking
With proximity to US Bank Stadium, Hennepin County Medical Center, and the Metro Transit light rail station, the First Covenant parking lot offers a convenient, central place to park for commuters, sports fans, and visitors to the city.
There are two lot entrances. For Google Maps/GPS navigation use 612 S. 9th Avenue (located between 6th and 7th streets) as your destination address. You may also enter off of Chicago Avenue.
- Early Bird (Mon-Fri, in by 9:00am): $7
- Mon-Fri After 9:00am: $8
- Weekend rate: $5
- Daily parking can be paid using the Parkmobile app, available through the Apple App Store or on Google Play for Android
- Monthly rate: $100 (To purchase monthly parking, go to https://minneapolisparking.spplus.com/first-covenant-church.html, or contact Steve Martinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-435-3168. SP+ customer service can be reached at CustomerCare@spplus.com.)
- Future events can be pre-paid online at http://minneapolisparking.spplus.com/first-covenant-church.html
- Event parking may also be paid on the day of using the Parkmobile app, available through the Apple App Store or on Google Play for Android
Looking for a place to hold your event or lease office space? First Covenant Church is conveniently located in the heart of East Town in downtown Minneapolis, across from US Bank Stadium and Metro LRT lines. With historic charm and over 70,000 sq. feet of space, we host numerous short-term events and longer-term leases. For information or pricing on leasing or renting space, contact email@example.com or 612-332-8093