Join us at our 9:30am worship service in the Sanctuary. Our current Sermon Series is "Why We Gather." You can listen to past sermons on our website so you can hear more of what we are thinking about together. As you plan to come, here are a few things you may want to know:
- You can get here easily via bike, public transportation (light rail or bus), or by car. So you know, you can park for free in our lot (its between the church and the US Bank Stadium)
- All are welcome...this means all!
- Dress is anything from very casual (like a t-shirt or sweatshirt) to business casual. You can even wear a suit if you prefer...however you want to come dressed to church you will be welcomed.
- Children are welcome in the service, though we do have childcare for babies and toddlers (optional). We also have Children's Church which kids go to partway though the service. When you arrive you can ask someone where to bring your kids, and they will be happy to help!
- Services last for about an hour and fifteen minutes (approx. 75 minutes).
- We rotate preachers, who gives announcements, and who leads worship music...so be sure to come back more than once to really get a feel for the rhythm of our community.
- And more than anything...please know you are welcome...come as you are and who you are.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!