This Sunday, in honor of Pride month and the ECC Annual meeting taking place in Minneapolis, we have a modified schedule for Sunday morning worship.
Schedule of events on Sunday:
8:30 AM - Gathering in the Foyer with refreshments
9:15 AM - Head up to the Sanctuary because Robert Robinson and the choir are beginning early and gracing us with some wonderful music!
9:30 AM - Service begins and Judy Peterson will be preaching
11:00 AM - Committee on Racial & Economic Justice (CREJ) invites you to head to the Pride Parade! Meet in the Foyer to go together.
As you plan to come, here are a few things you may want to know:
- You can get here easily via bike, public transportation (light rail or bus), or by car. So you know, you can park for free in our lot (its between the church and the US Bank Stadium)
- All are welcome...this means all!
- Dress is anything from very casual (like a t-shirt or sweatshirt) to business casual. You can even wear a suit if you prefer...however you want to come dressed to church you will be welcomed.
- Children are welcome in the service, though we do have childcare for babies and toddlers (optional). We also have Children's Church which kids go to partway though the service. When you arrive you can ask someone where to bring your kids, and they will be happy to help!
- Services last for about an hour and fifteen minutes (approx. 75 minutes).
- We rotate preachers, who gives announcements, and who leads worship music...so be sure to come back more than once to really get a feel for the rhythm of our community.
- And more than anything...please know you are welcome...come as you are and who you are.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!